The Biamp TesiraFORTÉ X series is the latest audio-to-IP addition to Biamp’s range of UCC solutions designed for mid-sized rooms up to the very largest spaces. Including compatibility with AVB and Dante, the TesiraFORTÉ X includes the TesiraFORTÉ X 400 (four channels), the TesiraFORTÉ X 800 (eight channels) and the TesiraFORTÉ X 1600 (16 channels) of AEC 2×2 analog and digital I/O as well as 4 GPIO ports. Each product includes five assignable network posts (four are PoE) and each can handle AV, VoIP and control.
Here’s a video showing the line:
TesiraFORTÉ X includes Biamp Launch, Biamp’s zero-programming technology, which allows for automatic device discovery and tuning when deploying Biamp solutions. Of course, as with any Tesira product, integrators always have the option to fully customize, program and tune TesiraFORTÉ X as required by the project. Features include:
- Handles the largest meeting rooms with up to 16 channels of AEC
- 4 PoE+ powered ports built in for remote network devices
- Supports AVB & Dante networking
- Compact size can be mounted anywhere
- Included surface mounting plate