DPAA, the global trade marketing association connecting out-of-home media with the advertising community while moving OOH to digital, has added five speakers to its lineup for the annual global Video Everywhere Summit, which will be held as a livestream production over three days from Oct. 13-15, 11 a.m.-2:30 p.m. EDT each day. This time frame includes one hour added to each day to accommodate the expanded lineup.
Joining the speaker lineup are Anish Melwani, chairman and CEO of LVMH; Kirk McDonald, CEO, GroupM N.A.; Justin Thomas-Copeland, CEO, DDB N.A.; Dan Peres, editor-in-chief of Ad Age; and Tiffany Hsu, advertising and marketing reporter for The New York Times.
They join a previously announced lineup that includes chief marketing officers from leading advertisers, senior executives from major brands and agencies, and renowned political pundit Frank Luntz sharing compelling insights three weeks before the U.S. Presidential election.
Content pillars for the OOH industry’s tent-pole event will include:
- Omnichannel and Programmatic
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Globalization of Media and Brands, with additional content showcasing the aggressive growth of digital out-of-home advertising.
Keystone sponsors to date include Activ8me, Adkom, Adomni, Broadsign, Captivate, Hivestack, Intel, LiveBoard, Mesmerize, Outcome Health, Place Exchange, Screenvision Media, Street Metrics, Ubimo, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, Vengo, Verizon Media, VIOOH and Vistar Media. Because of this year’s special formatting, a limited number of sponsorships remain available.
The full speaker lineup now includes:
- Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing and communications officer and president healthcare division, Mastercard.
- Gail Tifford, chief brand officer, WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- Angela Zepeda, chief marketing officer, Hyundai Motor America
- Anish Melwani, chairman and CEO of LVMH
- Brian Flinn, chief marketing and communications officer, WWE
- Kay Vizon, director, Kroger Media, Kroger
- Monique Nelson, CEO, chairman, UniWorld Group (UWG)
- Sasha Savic, CEO, MediaCom USA
- Kirk McDonald, CEO, GroupM N.A.
- Justin Thomas-Copeland, CEO, DDB N.A.
- David Moore, CEO, Britepool
- Paul Woolmington, CEO Canvas
- Dan Peres, editor-in-chief, Ad Age
- Tiffany Hsu, advertising & marketing reporter, The New York Times
- Frank Luntz, political pundit, Luntz Global