Epson announced Tuesday that it is now shipping its entry-level PowerLite 800F aimed at classrooms and PowerLite 805F for digital signage. Epson’s new ultra-short-throw laser solutions are helping increase engagement already in education, retail, entertainment and hospitality environments.
These ultra-short-throw projectors offer flexible, 360-degree placement and a full stack of connectivity options including HDBaseT to illuminate spaces with vibrant, true-to-life images up to 130 inches. The PowerLite 800F and 805F feature built-in edge blending and split-screen for easy, scalable projection image when larger images are required and a 3LCD laser light engine for lasting reliability. For added convenience, users can wirelessly display content using Miracast via Epson’s iProjection app, and even mirror device photos, videos and apps.
These PowerLite models come equipped with Epson’s free content management software, along with the Epson Creative Content Projection app. With the new software, users can combine and customize videos and photos, use existing preset or uploaded filters to deliver effects and display content with scheduling and playlist functions. Epson’s Creative Projection app offers ad-hoc iOS device messaging and selection with touchscreen capabilities for image adjustments and displaying device content on the projector.
- 5,000 lumens of color and white brightness.
- Full HD 1080p resolution for true-to-life images up to 130 inches (16:9) diagonal.
- 20,000-hour laser light engine with no lamps to replace.
- Connectivity includes three HDMI connections, HDBaseT, optional 5GHz wireless, two built-in speakers and direct playback function via USB.
- Mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast; wirelessly display content with Epson iProjection.
- Can be mounted in any position or angle from landscape to portrait and everything in between.
- Content management software and app included via download.
The Epson PowerLite 800F and 805F projectors are available now.