Integrated with Epson’s Enhanced 4K (pixel-shifting technology) and HDR, the new Epson LS500 is a 3LCD-based laser projector that allows for images up to 120” from less than 2 feet away — it’s packaged with an ALR screen, too.
Combined with Epson’s proprietary 4K PRO-UHD2 3LCD technology, it combines an Ultra Short Throw Laser Projector and a 4K-based Ambient Light Rejecting Screen into one SKU.
- An Immersive Display up to 120 inches — As an alternative to traditional LCD and OLED TVs, the Epson LS500 Laser Projection TV is available in both 100-inch or 120-inch screen sizes.
- 4K PRO-UHD3 Projection Technology — A new type of 4K projection technology utilizing pixel-shifting processing for resolution enhancement, color and image processing.
- Bright — Capable of displaying 4K HDR content at 4000 lumens.
- Advanced HDR Processing — Full 10-bit color processing accepting 100 percent of the HDR source.
- Color Accuracy — Advanced 3-Chip 3LCD technology displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for the Rec. 709 color space to be displayed for color accuracy.
- Contrast — Black density control individually pulses the laser light emitting from the Epson Dynamic Laser Array diodes to precisely suppress stray light within the signal — producing Dynamic Contrast Ratio exceeding 2,500,000:1.
- Real-time 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing to eliminate banding, blocking and other compression artifacts.
- Latest 18 Gbps HDMI 2.0 with ARC Support
- Includes Android TV operating system integrated with Netflix, HBO, Showtime, YouTube, Hulu, ESPN and more.
The Epson LS500 Laser Projection TV is in 100-inch (MSRP $4,999) and 120-inch (MSRP $5,999) SKUs. Here are all the specs: https://epson.com/home-theater-laser-tv-projector#