HDTV Supply announced the WolfPack 4K/30 HDBaseT Input Card, a 4K 4:2:0 compliant, single-port input card designed to work with its WolfPack Matrix Switchers. The 4K HDBaseT Input Card provides UHD resolutions including 4K/30, 3D and up to 48-bit Deep Color at 1080p/60. The 4K HDBaseT Input Card is used for cross-point switching from any HDMI input to any combination of HDMI outputs. It allows one HDMI source to be distributed via a CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 330 feet at 1080p and 220 feet at 4K/30.
This 4K HDBaseT Input Card is used in the WolfPack line of 9×9, 18×18 and 36×36 modular matrix switchers that feature one-slot card cages using 9, 18 or 36 ports.
4K HDBaseT Input Card Features:
- Supports 4K/30 to 220 feet and 1080p to 330 feet
- HDMI Loopout for a local monitor
- Supported resolutions: 4Kx2K@30 hertz 4:2:0, 1920×1200, 1080p 4:4:4 and 3D
- Controllable via the matrices front panel buttons, RS232, WEB GUI and iOS/Android App
- RS232 support
- Closed Caption (CC) Pass-through
- Up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in HDCP 1.4 management
- Built-in EDID and DDC management
- Supports Lip-Sync pass-through
- Supports up to 48-bit Deep Color and x.v color
- Supports 7.1 Dolby Digital, True HD and DTS-HD audio
The WolfPack 4K/30 HDBaseT Input Card is $200.00.