Luxul announced Tuesday that its highly anticipated Epic Mesh wireless mesh solution will be available to integrators mid-September 2020. Epic Mesh is the first wireless mesh solution designed for the AV integration channel. Epic Mesh combines a mesh node acting as a router and additional satellite nodes that require no wired link between them. Each node in the network can talk to all the others, forming a point-to-point wireless mesh for fast, reliable, truly wireless internet.
Here’s a video that explains how it works:
- Uses the Luxul Easy Setup app
- A tri-band (2×2, 2×2, 4×4) antenna array enables two 2×2 bands for client connectivity and a third powerful
- 4×4 5-gigahertz dedicated backhaul channel
- Provides eight SSIDs for networking flexibility
- Utilizes MU-MIMO technology for high performance
- Dual-purpose mesh nodes can serve as either a router or a satellite node
As of today, integrators can place preorders.