Leyard and Planar are also bringing their latest advanced display technologies to customers and partners across the U.S. and Canada at Video Wallapalooza 2019. This year the company’s event series will visit 15 cities, the most in the company’s history of roadshows, showcasing groundbreaking next-generation LED and LCD video walls, as well as transparent OLED, 4K and interactive display solutions.
The fourth annual Video Wallapalooza kicked off in late September in Charlotte, followed by events in Vancouver, B.C. and the company’s Toronto and Irvine showrooms. The roadshow will continue through the months of October and November, ending in the new Oakland showroom on November 14.
- Washington, D.C. – October 8-9
- New York City, New York (New York Digital Signage Week 2019) – October 16
- Denver, Colorado (AV Expo 2019) – October 16-17
- Chicago, Illinois – October 21-22
- Portland, Oregon – October 29-30
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida – October 29-30
- Houston, Texas – November 4-5
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – November 6-7
- Atlanta, Georgia – November 6-7
- Boston, Massachusetts – November 12-13
- Oakland, California – November 13-14
The new Leyard Planar showrooms and Video Wallapalooza 2019 come on the heels of Leyard and Planar being named the No. 1 market share leader in the $5.7 billion LED video display market, according to the 2019 LED Display Market Report by Futuresource Consulting. In addition to maintaining their lead in the broader LED display market, the company grew their market share to 10.3 percent in 2018, up from 9.1 percent in 2017. Leyard and Planar also secured the top position in the narrow pixel pitch LED and indoor LED categories.
This report follows Futuresource Consulting’s 2019 Video Wall Display Solutions Report, which named Leyard and Planar the No. 1 global market share leader in the narrow pixel pitch LED video wall market and No. 1 leader in Americas LCD control room video wall market.