Vivitek’s new 3-chip DLP-based DU8195Z and the DK10000Z projectors are both designed for 24/7 operation and 360° installations. Intended for large venue and museum applications, the DK10000Z is native 4K-UHD resolution and specified at 10,000 ANSI lumens brightness and weighs only 29 kilograms. The DU8195Z is native WUXGA (1920×1200) and is spec’d at 13,500 ANSI lumens of brightness. Both projectors use a laser light source that claims 20,000 hours of maintenance-free operation.
These new projectors benefit from an air and dust tight, fully-sealed optical engine with a level equivalent to IP60 Ingress Protection. This keeps the projectors’ operation very stable, which ensures low user intervention. It also offers complete protection against dust particle contact, which improves light efficiency.
Furthermore, Delta’s advance thermal management technology also delivers precise temperature and thermal load control, using liquid cooling to optimize the total performance. Additionally, the active thermoelectric cooling Peltier elements have been engineered to ensure consistent performance form these very high brightness laser projectors. Keeping a stable temperature is vital to ensure the durability and performance of laser projectors. Traditional cooling methods, like a combination of a heat sink and forced airflow, can sometimes struggle to satisfy the very high cooling demands of 10,000-plus lumen laser projectors.
Additional features include:
- Eight optional lens options — ranging from 0.38 to 8.26:1 throw ratio – and motorized zoom, lens shift and lens position memory capacity
- Projection image alignment is built-in, along with multi-screen edge-blending, warping and keystone correction features.
- Constant brightness — designed to reduce the need for regular recalibration of the projectors, especially when edge blended. A built-in light sensor inside the projector monitors the level of light so that when a reduction in light is detected, the projector will regulate dynamically the electricity power to increase the light output to your pre-defined brightness level, and thus maintaining a constant level of brightness
- One-cable management — HDBaseT provides one single cable for image and control, which can run cables up to 100 meters without compromising signal quality.
- The dual 3G-SDI interface is ideal for live streaming signals during events, without compromising signal quality.
The DU8195Z is £16,390 excluding VAT and is available now. The DK10000Z is £19,000 excluding VAT and is available now. Both are here.