Rentman announced the release of a new user interface (UI) for its event production management solution. Via feedback over the past two years and interviewing users, the team has created a more organized, faster and friendlier management experience for the events industry.
Since the latest version of Rentman was released back in 2016, the Rentman team introduced a multitude of new features to the existing software design. While additions were beneficial in providing more streamlined inventory tracking, quoting and staffing, they also led to an ever-increasing usage of screen space.
- Better utilization of screen space for improved navigation, control and customization options.
- Detailed tracking of stock changes to plan purchases or sales, and see exactly where you lost
- Visual project tracking, so users can see at a glance how each job is advancing and what
needs to be done.
- Customizable user dashboards to easily view upcoming jobs, company financials and tasks.
- A renewed document editor to customize quotes, invoices and pull-sheets.
- A general improvement of workflows with no change to the fundamentals of Rentman.
You can register for a 30-day free trial here: https://rentmanapp.com/login