The RSP-1576MKII and RAP-1580MKII are new Rotel home theater receivers integrated with Dirac room correction technology.
The RSP-1576MKII (available September 2020): $3,499 USD) is designed as a multichannel preamplifier, leveraging the audio performance of its Balanced Design Concept built on a toroidal transformer, with low distortion. The Rotel RAP-1580MKII (available October 2020): $4,999 USD uses a single-chassis audio and video component layout that they say outperforms most separates.
Control system integration of both the RSP-1576MKII and RAP-1580MKII is via RS232 and three assignable independent 12V trigger outputs, wired IR input/ output and available custom rack mount kit.
RSP-1576MKII Surround Sound Features and Capabilities:
- Supports theaters up to 7.1.4 channels of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X audio formats using the latest Texas Instruments quad-core DSP.
- Surround processor utilizes an array of 6 audiophile grade Wolfson DACs and is fully licensed for DIRAC Live Full room correction software and includes a measurement microphone.
- Dirac Live Full enables 20Hz-20kHz automatic frequency and time domain adjustments ensuring optimal performance in any size theater.
- Features seven HDMI 4K HDR video inputs and 2 HDMI 4K HDR video outputs.
- The video processing is complimented with an array of audio inputs including XLR, PC-USB (24b/192k), optical (three), coaxial (three), RCA analog (three), iPod USB, apt-X Bluetooth, 7.1 multichannel input and for classic vinyl lovers there is even an Moving Magnet Phono Stage input.
- Available in both Silver and Black colors.
RAP-1580MKII Amplified Surround Processor Features and Capabilities:
- Includes seven channels of Class AB amplification delivering 100 watts per channel into 8-ohm loads, all channels driven and 200 Watts of power in 4-ohm loads two-channel driven utilizing an oversized Rotel factory built toroidal transformer and high efficiency slit foil capacitors.
- The latest Texas Instruments quad-core DSP and array of 6 Wolfson 24-bit 192-kHz audiophile grade DACs ensures the audio meets the highest of acoustic standards worthy of Rotel.
- The DSP and DACs are supported with critically tuned sonic components delivering clean, accurate and precise audio to the array of amplifier output devices ensuring effortless energy and tremendous depth to the sound stage.
- Includes support and license for Dirac Live LE acoustic room correction technology including adjustments in the most difficult frequency region from 20Hz to 500Hz.
- Utilizing the included calibration microphone the Dirac software measures and calculates the DSP coefficients for a totally unique, pristine listening experience.
- A full set of source inputs are available including optical, coaxial, analog, XLR, iPod USB, PC-USB (24/192), apt-X Bluetooth for high-quality wireless streaming and a Moving Magnet Phono Stage for classic vinyl fans.
- The 8 HDMI inputs include seven on the back and one on the front with three supporting HDMI 4K/HDR pass-through and both HDMI outputs supporting 4K/HDR.
- Available in both Silver and Black