USAV, a division of PSA, announced Tuesday the addition of five new integrators and one service provider to the USAV consortium. USAV aims to support its members in becoming and sustaining their positions as technology solutions providers.
The new partnerships include:
- Bluewater Technologies (Farmington Hills, MI) was founded in 1985 and is the only woman-owned business of its kind, operating four industry-leading business units that support sensory storytelling through digital and physical canvases.
- SCI Electronics LLC (Greenville, SC) is a 50-year seasoned solutions provider of turnkey design, engineering, installation, documentation, training and maintenance services for multimedia communication and sound systems for performing arts centers, corporate boardrooms and auditoriums. These solutions include videoconferencing/webcasting, streaming video, digital signage, cable TV and broadband systems.
- Strategic Connections (Raleigh, NC) is a technology systems integrator that has successfully combined seven core specialties of technology construction to allow the truly “strategic connections” that all modern facilities require in today’s high-tech environment. These consist of structured cabling systems, audio visual systems, commercial security systems, fire alarm systems, fire protection systems (sprinkler), telephone systems and power supply systems.
- Texadia Systems LLC (Addison, TX) is an audiovisual design and integration firm that specializes in both commercial and high-end residential solutions. From corporate boardrooms, conference rooms and collaboration spaces, restaurant and hotel solutions, to high-end residential technologies, Texadia Systems takes a consultative approach to understanding its clients’ needs.
- Redwire LLC (Collierville, TN) specializes in the design, installation, rental and support of high-quality and affordable custom audio, video, lighting, broadcast and control systems for worship facilities and large public venues. Unlike systems integrators with limited resources and consultants inclined towards only a few brands, Redwire was founded and grown by establishing relationships with many quality and well-respected equipment distributors.
Preferred Service Providers:
- AV Design Labs (Nashua, NH) offers AV drafting, programming and engineering consulting. The team at AV Design Labs offers integrators the opportunity to supplement their staff with specialized expertise without adding to headcount.