AmpliVox Sound Systems has introduced the new Crescent Digital Adjustable ADA Workstation with a large work surface and digital height control — so workers may switch from sitting to standing throughout their work day. The workstation is also compliant with the standards of the American with Disabilities Act to accommodate workers in wheelchairs.
The SD5430 Crescent Workstation includes the following features:
- Large, 54″ x 30″ work surface holds all your equipment and projects.
- Adjusts from 24″-49″ with intuitive electronic control paddle.
- Available downloadable app allows users to connect to control paddle and wirelessly program the desk height settings and unlock advanced control options.
- Electronic height adjust paddle enables double-tap height changes, has subtle visual reminders to change position, and has anti-collision feature to prevent colliding with chair or wheelchair.
- ADA compliant, allows full access for wheelchairs, and indented edge allows better access to tabletop.
- Study 1.25” tabletop holds up to 325 pounds.
- Scratch- and impact- resistant laminate surface with durable vinyl edge banding.
- Intelligent “T” legs add stability to table, vs. standard “C” legs.
- Whisper-quiet motors, heavy lifting capacity and stable frame with leveling guides.
- Meetings ANSI/BIFMA Height Standard G1-2013.
- Conforms to ANSI/HFES 100 – 2007 Human Factors Engineering of Computer Workstation.