ATEN Technology today announced the launch of its new 8-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch (CS19208) and 16-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVM Switch (CS19216). The solutions can access and control up to eight or 16 DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. With its dual-interface console, users can choose between DisplayPort/HDMI video output supporting high video quality up to 4K DCI (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), presenting crystal-clear visuals.
These devices can be cascaded to two levels to control up to 128 or 256 computers from a single console. Furthermore, they support multidisplay function by stacking up to eight units to compare and analyze information on eight monitors at most, which substantially streamlines the working environment. This is helpful in server room management, to control multiple parts of a manufacturing process, regulate numerous flight simulators and to make it easy to switch computers in a control center.
- Superior video quality — up to 4K DCI (4096×2160 @ 60Hz) and built-in two-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5-Gbps data transfer rates.
- Cascadable to two levels — controls up to 128 computers for eight port 256 for 16 port.
- Multidisplay feature — stack up to eight CS19208 units and display video from up to eight monitors.
- Video DynaSync — an ATEN technology that eliminates boot-up display problems.
- EDID Expert — selects optimum EDID mode for smooth power-up and highest quality display.
- Supports a DisplayPort or HDMI video output — allows you to choose an appropriate video output and deploy console with flexibility.
- Built-in two-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5-Gbps data transfer rates.
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, OSD and RS-232 commands.
Pricing and Availability: ATEN’s CS19208 and CS19216.