Optoma has expanded its range of DuraCore laser ProScene projectors for ProAV installation with the launch of the ZU720TST, a short throw, 7,000 lumens, fixed lens, WUXGA (1920×1200) laser projector.
The ZU720TST projector is aimed at digital signage, edge blending and projection mapping, simulation and immersive installations as well as any application requiring a bright HD projector.
The native 4K ZU720TST includes HDR and features a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and comes with a fixed, telecentric lens design with full motorized lens-shift and 1.26x motorized zoom and focus. Supporting continuous 24-hour operation and featuring built-in edge-blending, warping and four-corner correction as well as 360-degree and portrait installation modes, the ZU720TST weighs 28 pounds and has a dust-resistant IP5X certified optical engine using a laser as a light source and claims a maintenance-free life up to 30,000 hours in Eco mode.
- WUXGA native resolution (1920×1200)
- Brightness: 7,000 ANSI lumens
- Contrast ratio: 1,000,000:1 with extreme black enabled
- Color: HDR compatibility
- Throw ratio: 0.75-0-0.95:1
- Light Source: DuraCore laser with up to 30,000 hours of operation (Eco mode)
- Image size: Up to 300”
- Flexible installation features — 1.26x zoom, 24/7, 360-degree and portrait mode operation, built-in edge-blending, warping, full motorized lens shift and four-corner correction
- I/Os: 3x HDMI, HDBaseT, VGA, 3D Sync in and out, 12V trigger, LAN, RS-232 control and 2x 10W speakers
The Optoma ProScene ZU720TST is available for $5,999.