Poly announced the Poly Studio P Series Tuesday; it’s what the company says is a professional-grade personal videoconferencing kit aimed at the remote worker. Developed with the “work-from-home” and remote worker in mind, the Poly Studio P Series includes the Poly Studio P5 Webcam, Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar and Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display. These personal solutions combined with Poly Lens Desktop App and Poly+ paid subscription service bring hardware and software together under one roof, for device management in the IT department.
Poly pointed out in the release that according to the World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs report, 83 percent of global organizations surveyed plan to provide more remote work opportunities than before the pandemic. IDC research shows that 62 percent of organizations with longer-term commitment to digital transformation are investing in peripherals such as headsets and cameras in 2020-21 to enable technology parity for all members of their workforce.
The new Poly Studio P Series includes:
- Poly Studio P5 Webcam — Personal webcam with camera optics optimized for videoconferencing. Poly Studio P5 Webcam packs 1080p resolution and 4x digital zoom, comes with a built-in privacy shutter, directional microphone and integrated USB connectivity for headsets for audio plug-and-play connectivity.
- Poly Studio P15 Personal Video Bar — Personal video bar with 4K clarity, automatic camera framing and a powerful integrated speaker and microphone array with advanced NoiseBlockAI technology to block outside noise and give you everything you need in one sleek device so you can look and sound your best.
- Poly Studio P21 Personal Meeting Display — Videoconferencing display that includes everything you need for a premium videoconferencing experience, including a 21″ display, camera and audio all-in-one. Dynamic ambient lighting adjusts to illuminate and improve your appearance and overall video quality. USB connectivity frees Poly Studio P21 to work with any video app that runs on a PC or Mac.
- Poly Studio P5 Kit — The Poly Studio P5 webcam paired with your choice of personal device: A Poly headset or Poly Sync portable speakerphone, so you’re up and running in seconds. Choose between four out-of-the-box combinations with corded or wireless headset options from the Voyager and Poly Blackwire families, as well as kits that include Poly Sync.
- Poly Lens Desktop App and Poly+
Here’s a video explaining the solution:
In addition to the new Poly Studio P Series and Poly Lens, Poly is also announcing Poly+, a personal device support service to provide:
- Enhanced 24/7 tech-support around the world, including phone, chat, web and live video so you can have your own dedicated IT hero on speed dial.
- An extended three-year product replacement and overnight device replacement.
- Single-app support across compatible Poly personal conferencing solutions.
These products will be available in April 2021.