If you’ve been considering Epiphan, consider this instead: a company called Quicklink just debuted an all-in-one hybrid production streaming switcher, the STS410, packed with both live and on-line virtual conference features including waiting/green rooms for multiple participants, automatic cloud mix-minus, the ability to stream to multiple concurrent services such as Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo Live or RTMP, and simultaneously record the discrete individual channels and program output for post-production flexibility. The cloud-based Controller enables control of scene and source selection from any location using any desktop, mobile, tablet device.
- Guest participants in a mix-minus Conference room with independent outputs, plus program and preview as NDI/RTMP/SRT.
- HD-SDI and HDMI input and output.
- Additional streaming outputs with independent configuration and simultaneous program output recording.
- Cloud-based controller for easy production management with scene and source selection.
- Supports ability to use your own external hardware controllers.
- Software-based tally return and overlay text to contributors.
- Presentation or screen sharing in full-frame rate HD resolution.
- Independent HD recording for each guest participant.
- Third-party integration with Singular.live.
- Support for macros to record, store, edit and automate commands.
- Supports NDI, Dante, Livewire+ AES67 network audio.
- Genlock input SDI / Analogue XLR / AES and 1/4 Jack.
- Guest participants can connect using own personal devices or Quicklink’s custom broadcast hardware for optimal quality and control.
- End-to-end encrypted AV streams.