SynAudCon announced and update to its “Course 100 – Principles of Audio” and it’s already on live on the website.
“Course 100 – Principles of Audio” is the fifth course to undergo such renovations by SynAudCon in the last 24 months. The newly released Course 100 underwent a six-month transformation process — expanding on topics existing prior to the update, as well as adding new additions to the course content.
These additions include:
- Newly added demonstrations shot in HD from our in-person training.
- Nearly 100% of all course images and animations were updated and enhanced.
- Newly added content; including a digital audio overview.
- A significant expansion in course resource material.
- Interactive software calculators to execute the math.
- Increased the resolution of all 49 course videos from 720p to 1080p.
“We’ve been working through the process of updating our existing courses and in some cases, adding completely new courses over the last two years,” said Pat Brown of SynAudCon.
Brown continued, “Technology changes, and honestly, the world right now is changing; we are always in an innovative and adaptive mindset towards meeting the ever-changing needs of audio professionals.”
“Course 100 – Principles of Audio” includes 49 instructional videos, real-world demonstrations, video transcriptions and reference manual, quizzes, a one-year SynAudCon complimentary membership and the course graduates will receive a SynAudCon Certificate of Completion with passing of the final exam.
SynAudCon has reported a significant capital investment in custom studio recording equipment, camera systems, lighting, etc. in a facility which will be used to continue to create new course videos and material.