Vanco International today introduces a new family of matrix switches and 4K receivers under its Evolution line of pro audio and video distribution products. The new line uses HDBaseT technology.
All four new models feature 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) and HDR and provides a variety of distribution products that work together to support various functions and price points, a benefit to distributors and dealers alike who are seeking targeted, handpicked, and curated products for 4K installations.
- The Evolution EVMX4X3 expands on previous matrix switch models with the capability of four HDMI sources to be distributed to up to four displays simultaneously, with three of the outputs over Cat6 using HDBaseT transmission and one output over HDMI with analog and digital audio outputs
- The Evolution EVMX44PRO increases the total number of outputs and offers the ability to send any HDMI audio input or ARC to up to four zones using digital optical outputs. It allows four HDMI sources to be distributed to up to four displays simultaneously, with mirrored HDMI outputs for a total of eight outputs.
- The Evolution EVMX8X6 offers eight HDMI sources to be distributed to up to eight displays simultaneously, with six of the outputs over Cat6 using HDBaseT transmission and two outputs over HDMI with analog and digital audio outputs.
- The Evolution EVMX88PRO offers the most significant distribution options out of the entire line. It allows eight HDMI sources to be distributed to up to eight displays simultaneously, with mirrored HDMI outputs for a total of 16 outputs. The EVMX88PRO also features the ability to send any HDMI audio input or ARC to up to eight zones using digital optical outputs.
- Also new to the Evolution line is a new series of Evolution 4K HDR HDBaseT Receivers, consisting of two models, that can be mixed and matched with compatible Evolution matrix units, resulting in a flexible and modular matrix switching system for any application.
The Evolution EVRXHD2 receiver with POC and bidirectional IR, allows extension of 4K@60Hz (4:4:4), and HDR up to 131feet/40 meters and 1080p up to 230 feet/70 meters over a single Cat6 cable. PoC (Power over Cable) allows the EVRXHD2 to be powered over Cat6 from the matrix unit. For projects that need more options for audio, control, and scaling ability, the EVRXDSC receiver has all the same features as the EVRXHD2 plus more, including RS-232 pass-through, ARC, audio extraction and downscaling.
Both the EVRXHD2 and EVRXDSC receivers are compatible with the new EVMX4X3, EVMX8X6, EVMX44PRO and EVMX88PRO matrix units.