VuWall just announced the release of TRx 3.0, now powered with VuTrex technology, a single software platform that can distribute AV-over-IP content thus, create a digital canvas. TRx 3.0 also introduces a redesigned architecture, with its hybrid VuTrex technology, that can manage multiple sources in any source format and route them to single displays or multiple video walls, without any programming. VuTrex bridges AV, IT and IP systems allowing TRx to manage and control any visual content across any type of display, multiviewer or video wall with drag-and-drop operation. And, it works with any brand’s AV-over-IP system, too!
The software release of TRx 3.0 features integrated advanced video wall management, extended audio support, enhanced user rights management and advanced KVM support:
- Advanced Video Wall Management: Enhances the usability and facilitates video wall deployments in corporate workspaces, control rooms and crisis rooms. This new release brings advanced multidisplay and multiresolution management with the TRx Display Server. Operators can drive a mix of video walls with standard and nonstandard aspect ratios, whether LCD, LED or projector, all from a single controller.
- Extended Audio Support: Easily manages audio sources on video walls from the TRx user interface or control panels.
- User Rights Management: Secures content with granular multi-user access control that includes endpoint permissions, service permissions, Active Directory support, user rights and group rights.
- Advanced KVM Support
- The TRx Capture Server allows operators to convert any PC on the network into a KVM source for soft-KVM control.
- Provides real-time KVM control of IHSE Draco KVM Switches from the TRx interface for seamless KVM control, increasing situational awareness and response times, with a bird’s-eye view for each operator.